Thursday, December 24, 2015

Mary Christmas....but Carol was a nice girl,too!

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly
. 'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each
possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The man from England fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter.
He flicked it on. 'It represents a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The man from Scotland reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys.
He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The Irish man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally
pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what
do those symbolize?'

The Irishman replied, 'These are Carols.'

Thursday, September 3, 2015

da B's stung by dat bee.....right a right footed bee.....hurts, itches.  musta been a republican bee.   in the mean......

damn dem bees....!!!

Monday, August 17, 2015

smoking can be hazardous to you health


A town of Lamartine man died Saturday when a homemade meat smoker exploded.
Richard L. Zabel, 55, was found dead at 1:19 p.m. inside a machine shed at W9184 Johnson Road.
Lt. of Detectives Cameron McGee said the Fond du Lac County Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident.
"The North Fond du Lac Ambulance and Lamartine First Responders were called to the scene for the initial report that someone had fallen. When investigators arrived on scene, they discovered that a 55-year-old man was dead inside the building," McGee said.
McGee said Zabel was cooking turkeys and chickens in the meat smoker. According to online records, the property where the explosion occurred is owned by Bernard and Vicki Giebel. Zabel lives nearby.
"Evidence indicates that the flame on the LP burner went out and as a result the gas continued to accumulate inside the smoker," McGee said. "And when (Zabel) went to relight the burner, the spark from the lighter caused the gas to explode."
McGee said the force of the explosion caused the heavy-duty door of the smoker to blow open, striking Zabel in the head, killing him instantly.
"When something explodes, it's going to blow open at the weakest point which was the door, which was triple-latched," McGee said.
McGee said the smoker was larger and better constructed than most store-bought models.
"It was about 4 feet tall and about 3 feet wide and built really solid, including the door. Someone really put a lot of thought into building this thing," McGee said. "We were told that they had been using it for the past three years without any problems." that the Turkey is smoked they shouldn't have any more problems.

Blog Archive